Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Plant a seed of HOPE.

Hey everyone,
    So another transfer has gone by and I will be staying in Mukono with my companion Elder Mothajana.  Super stoked because we have a lot of people lined up for baptism.  Looking back on this past transfer, I've noticed how much I have grown.  Throughout my time here, I've seen a lot of challenges and trials that not only made the work more difficult, but it made me learn and prepare for the future.  This past sunday we have been seeing so many miracles.  Nearly all of our investigators that we are teaching have come to church.  There were even some people who just said that their friend told them to come to the church.  This past week we have been very blessed and our prayers are being answered.  But nonetheless, there is opposition in all things.  We are going to work and do our best to hold on to the fruits of our labors.  This week is just a short email, but I hope everyone who reads this plants a seed of hope that will grow through your life's challenges.  Have an amazing week!
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment