Monday, September 28, 2015

Staying in Mukono

What a blessing to live another transfer.  We just got news that I'm staying in Mukono for my 5th transfer with Elder Njoko.  It's actually pretty eye opening to think that I'm still on my second area in Africa and I'm almost three quarters done.  But nonetheless, the Lord has reasons for me to stay and I'm grateful that I continue to have the opportunity to serve other missionaries.  This past week was quite the close to the transfer.  We had our mission leaders council and we have been able to gain plenty of insights as to how we can help our missionaries to meet our goals, considering that we are coming close to the end of the year. 
    This week, something new that I've done is that I accidentally ran over a chicken.  It was crazy too, there were feathers everywhere, people were cryin, and there was just one less chicken to worry about in the world.  But other than that, we've been having some pretty good rainfall over here, which can be a blessing if there is not too much.  But even this past week, we've been doing a lot of finding for potential families and investigators that want to hear the gospel.  Our teaching pool has dropped a little bit, but we are looking hopeful into this next transfer. 
    Other than that, we are pushing the work forward over here.  I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve here in this part of the world and there's still so much to accomplish.  And we are here in the world to not just do our will but the Father who sent us.  I love you all have a great week!

Elder Wilson                                             
                                                     District t-shirts
                                                    Leaders of the mission
                                                       sleepin big

No comments:

Post a Comment