Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Last Zone Conference of my Mission.

Hey Family and Friends,

The last week of the transfer is now upon us, and all we will be doing is planning for transfers which will be next week (I can’t believe transfers are happening already).  We will also be going to Zone Development Meetings all around Kampala.  So we’ll be pretty busy this week.  This past week has been very busy as well.  On Wednesday, we had our Mission Leaders Council.  We changed it up a bit, we usually have it from 2 PM to 7 PM, but we changed it to 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM, so that the missionaries can get to their areas and not spend too much time doin nothin.  It was a great meeting, a lot of ideas brought forth.  Then on Thursday and Friday, we had zone conferences for Kololo, Nsambya, and Kabowa Zones.  They were our last zone conferences for the transfer, and even for me, it was my last zone conference of my mission.  I’m just truly grateful for every single zone conference I’ve been a part of, and of everything I’ve learned to be the person I am today.  There’s nothing more joyful on mission, than to look back and see where I started and look at what I’ve become.  That’s not just something that happens, but it is because of the Atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ and using it on mission.  The Atonement doesn’t just cleanse us from sin, but it refines us.  It takes our good qualities and makes us better.  There’s no greater knowledge in the world, than a knowledge of the truth.  There’s no possible way that anyone in this life can understand fully the Atonement, but we will know at the last day when all is revealed unto us, and then we will weep with joy and gratitude for the Master.  The work is real and true.  Never forget how much Father in Heaven watches over you, yearns for your return, and lovingly forgives when we come to Him.

 I love you all, have a wonderful week.

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment