Monday, July 6, 2015

Still in Mukono

Another week and another transfer has passed on.  I'm still in Mukono and my new companion is Elder Njoko from South Africa.  Literally everyone in my district is leaving except for me, so this should be an interesting transfer.  The fourth of July has passed and considering I'm the only American in my district, there was no celebrating except for the singing the national anthem at the top of my lungs throughout the apartment.  Because of me, all of Mukono knows that it's American independence day.  
     All is well and Philip got baptized!  He's such a powerful guy who has such a strong testimony.  He told us that he was the first to hear about the church about 4 or 5 years ago and his sisters joined the church but he didn't.  He was always reluctant about the Book of Mormon, but ever since we have asked him to read, he changed completely.  Such an awesome guy, and hopefully we will be able to make it to the mom who is not a member.
     Not a lot this week, but I just love to serve and I love to be a missionary.  I'm helping others come unto Christ and in the process, I'm sanctifying myself. 
Elder Wilson
Philips baptism
Going patriotic with my 100 dollar bill tie with my zone





No comments:

Post a Comment