Sunday, January 25, 2015

I'm Training - 1/19/15



Hey everyone!
    I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!  Here in Uganda, everything is doing awesome.  We just finished another transfer and new changes are here.  So, for this upcoming transfer, i've been called to be the district leader in Kajjansi.  I'm really excited for this opportunity to serve others and this new responsibility to help the work push forward.  Something else that's new is that IM TRAINING!  Pretty crazy.  My new companion is Elder Katatamoyo from Malawi.  I seriously can't believe that I will be training in the same area that I was trained in.  Im really excited to help new missionaries get excited for the work.  This email is going to be short due to time, but I just want to let everyone know that i'm doing ok and theres a lot of work that still needs to be done here.  I love all of you so much and I hope you have an amazing week! 
love,
elder wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment