Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Christlike Attributes

Not to much to bring up, except we just had a super busy week full of rain.  On Wednesday, we had a mission leaders council at the mission home.  A lot of great and inspiring counsel was given to us to prepare us to achieve our mission goal for the year.  The spirit was super strong and it was definitely a testimony builder.  Then on Friday, we had interviews with our mission president, and the whole focus was on Christlike Attributes on how we can develop them and improve in each attribute that Christ has.  I'm super thankful for the attributes that I'm developing right now and the ones that I need improvement on.  Next week is transfers and there's going to be a lot of changes, next week I will let ya'll know where I'm headin.  Thanks for reading.  Sorry this week it's short but I have pictures so it's ok I hope.
Love,
Elder Wilson




1 comment:

  1. Elder Wilson, I don't know who to contact but I have a FB friend that works or volunteers at an orphanage. She is a friend of a client of mine. I have helped them with a small amount of money to help them buy pigs. As our friendship has grown she has told me they are trying to build a brick school house. She said they have never had any of their children adopted by the USA. They are beautiful children. She just complained to me about how the rain is hampering their attempts at working at the school. I just read your blog about the rain. Anyway, I feel very strongly that maybe our Church could help with service projects, food or whatever to these wonderful children. If you could give me the name of the Stake President or Bishop then maybe we can help? It could be a chance to help her orphanage and also help people in our Church to adopt these children who need a family. God bless you and all those who serve. Thanks for your time. Kelly Brinkerhoff

    ReplyDelete